The We The People Chaos Machine Frame is a truly unique design an a first of its kind. The Chaos Machine frame is Tyson Jones-Peni's signature frame an is designed for just straight up going fast. Like trail inspired frames before it, it uses a long, low and stable geometry that makes going fast and being steezy a breeze. What sets this frame apart from most is the fact you have the option to run a disc brake or traditional U-brake setup. Who doesn't love options?
Disc brake setup can be found here.
**NOTE: Uses any normal 110mm spacing BMX style hub whether it has a disc mount or not**
- butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- cnc machined and heat-treated headtube with brazed on badge
- 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- 6mm cnc machined heat-treated crmo dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. **The minimal dropout is not suitable for pegs.**
- disc mount for 120-160mm rotor AND u-brake mounts, frame comes with repl. brake hardware
- unique disc brake mount works in multiple chain stay positions
- larger radius stay tubing for a stiffer and stronger back end
- cnc machined seat stay bridge
- investment cast seat clamp
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
Chain Stay:14" - 14.75" / optimised for 14.1"/14.35"/14.7" with 30-9 gearing
Weight:5.3lbs (21.35" TT)