The Sunday Discovery Frame is built from 100% Chromoly with Nightshift Style Double top and down tube for extra strength. Sunday uses tapered chan stays and seat stays as well to keep everything strong yet light.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshiftstyle, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75" or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75
- Seat Tube Angle: 71
- Chain Stay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8”
- Standover: 9”
- Tire Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 5”
- Weight: 5 lbs