The OM Duro is back in black. This years model features all the same goodies in another sweet colorway. Whether you're on the pavement or the trails the big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Tektro Auriga disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost are going to have you right.
- Cr-Mo OM-Duro frame with looptail rear end, Euro 73mm bottom bracket, 148mm dropout spacing, internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- 27.5” x 3.0” Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty tires
- CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
- SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11-36T cassette
- SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter with exact actuation
- Tektro Auriga disc brakes with dual piston & automatic caliper positioning
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- External bottom bracket
- SER padset
- 38 pounds / 38.1 pounds for XL
***COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed.