The RNC Superlite Stem could possibly be the lightest BMX stem ever made. Machined from 7075-T651 aluminum that is said to be twice as strong as 6061 aluminum. Also included with the Superlite stem is are stem bolts made from 6al-4v titanium and are semi hollow to save even more weight. Made with the smoother park rider in mind this stem could help you reach your goal of having a crazy light bike. Check the video below for a strength test.
- Cad designed to remove as much weight as possible with 3d machining processes.
- Made from 7075-T651 aluminum that’s twice as strong as 6061
- Titanium bolts made from 6al-4v titanium and are semi hollow on stem cap and solid bolts on pinch bolts.
- Anti slip ridges applied to handle bar area so you wont have to worry about your bars moving.
- 52mm only reach
- Made in the USA.
- Weight .478 lbs 7.64 ounces 216 grams