The Park Tool Cassette Lockring Tool (FR-5.2G) is the same as the original FR-5.2 but now with a 5mm guide pin for added stability. Designed for 12 spline 23.4mm diameter tool fittings. The FR-5.2 is most commonly used on 7-12 speed cassette lockrings. Made from heat treated alloy tool steel. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano®, SRAM® (including 1x), SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King® and others
- Fits most disc brake lockrings with 12 internal splines from Shimano® and other brands
- Fits the top cap of some Rock Shox® suspension fork models including Pike®, Lyrik™, SID®, Revelation™, Reba®, and Paragon™
- Hex-shaped base of tool fits 1" (25.4 mm) socket or wrench
- Center bore for axle clearance is 12mm
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation