The next step in the Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster hub evolution is the new Odyssey Clutch Pro Freecoaster Hub.
To adjust the hub’s slack, a new tool-free external button engages with an internally threaded adjuster, then simply rotating the wheel forward or backward increases or decreases the slack as needed. The Clutch Pro also comes with a grease port so the hub can be lubricated without disassembly.
- Ultra-smooth crankflip friendly drag mechanism
- Unique drive side plastic guard design eliminates dropout spreading
- Redesigned non-drive side plastic guard
- Tool-free slack adjustment
- Grease port simplifies lubrication
- Proven, ultra-durable bearing arrangement
- US Patent 9,469,157
Driver: 9T, RHD or LHD
Axle: 4140 chromoly with in-bound 14mm bolts
Spoke Configuration: 36-Hole