The Fit Heartbreaker Frame uses a timeless trail inspired geometry. Chris Harti's signature frame is a trail riders wet dream. Classic touches like the cable routing through the seat tube, single bend chain stays, straight stay bridges and lack of welded on seat clamp give this modern frame a mid school feel.
“If you like travelling at high speeds and pulling back as hard as you possibly can while being in control, then the Heartbreaker is the frame for you. It features a mellow 74.5° head tube, a low 11.35” BB height, and a nice 9.15” standover to match. Top it all off with a longer back-end you can trust and you got yourself a machine that’s ready for roasting, Oh! I had to make sure she was built like an ox too.” – Chris Harti
- Butted Supertherm Top Tube
- Straight Gauge Supertherm Down Tube
- Double Gussets
- Slightly Tapered Seat Stays
- Slightly tapered Single Bend Chain Stays
- 2.4″ Tire Clearance (even when slammed)
- Double Butted Seat Tube
- Longer Drop Out Slots
- Welded on Chain Stay Brake Mounts
- Thru the Seat Tube Cable Routing
- Double Down Tube Cable Guides
- Engraved Heartbreaker Logo Head Tube
- American Made
Rear end: 13.8"-14.5"
Seat tube: 71°
BB Height: 11.35"
Bottom Bracket: Mid
Weight: 5.18lbs (21" Top Tube)