The Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Alloy Macaskill Pedals are the signature of the one an only legend Danny Macaskill. The pedals come in two different sizes but both feature a minimal profile with a concave platform for an ergonomic feel. Obviously for the price these use a premium sealed bearing system with a convenient grease port for easy maintenance. The internal sealed system is fully serviceable/replaceable. 10 adjustable pins per side keep you locked in an give you a sense of security.
Large size is recommended for shoe sizes 10-15(US).
Small Size is recommended for shoe sizes 5-10(US).
- Premium internals: outboard/inboard igus II glide bearing and double seal system
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Forged SCM 435 Chromoly steel spindle
- The left pedal is indicated by a small grooved line around the threads of the spindle
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 375g (13.22oz)