The Alienation Foothold Pedals feature a super tough engineering grade thermoplastic body attached to a CNC machined heat treated chromoly spindle. The Foothold BMX pedal uses both a sealed bearing and a self lubricating sleeve bushing for maximum durability.
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic
- Sealed bearing and LSL (lightweight self-lubricating) sleeve bushing
- 6mm broached 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle
- 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet
- Stainless steel M3-9mm replaceable pins (sold separately bags of 10 pins and nuts)