Eclat Seismic Cassette Hub
The Eclat Seismic Cassette Hub moves away from the traditional paw and spring set up and uses the new "Toothed Coupling System" instead. This system has been uses in the mountain bike industry with a lot of success in the past and Eclat has now tweaked it to work with a 14mm axle in a BMX application.
This new system uses two ratchet rings that are pressed together with a special spring allowing the rings to engage in one direction and freewheel in the other. This also eliminates the possibility of skipping or popping.
- 6061-T6 alloy hub-shell
- 14mm hollow bore, male axle, hardened heat-treated crmo
- 3 high-quality bearing driver, high-performance durable bearings in hub shell
- durable and dependable 3 high-quality bearing driver with c-clip for longevity
- Revolutionary Cassette hub using the patented TCS internal system
- low weight, low maintenance hub with super durable internals
- RSD or LSD available / allen key inner axle for easy maintenance
- Includes eclat Viper and Gong nylon-fibreglass hubguards
- 16.45oz / 467g