CULT DEHART FRAME
The Cult Dehart frame was designed by Cult Crew rider, Chase Dehart. Cashe has a very clean style of riding so you know his frame would be super clean as well. Cult made sure the Dehart frame had pleanty of room for tires up to 2.4" in size as well as top tube and down tube gussets for strength. The Dehart is a lot of frame for the price.
75.5° Head Tube
70° Seat Tube
13.25” Chain Stay
11.7” Bottom Bracke
- made from revised 100% butter blended tubing for increased strength
- top and down tube gussets * integrated headtube
- externally machined mid BB shell
- s-bend chainstays with room for 2.40” tires
- 5mm dropouts
- straight forward frame without all the bells and whistles to keep the price low without sacrificing strength.