VOLUME WAR HORSE FRAME
The Volume War Horse Frame is the signature from of Volume Bike Pro rider , DeMarcus Paul. Volume made sure the War Horse frame was exactly what DeMarcus wanted so it features a 13" slammed chainstay, a steep 75.25 degreee headtube and a 9.25" standover. The War Horse is built from 100% 4130 Heat Treated chromoly tubing and uses investment cast 7mm drop out and built in chain adjusters. Check out the rest of the specs of the Volume War Horse below.
- DeMarcus Paul Signature Frame
- Top Tube: 20.8″ & 21″
- Chainstay: 13″-13.5″ (13.25″ center to center)
- BB height: 11.7″
- Seat Tube height: 9.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Headtube: Integrated (45°X45° Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 7mm thick Investment casted. Now clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.
- Gyro Tabs: Thread-On
- Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz (20.75″)