TOTAL BMX HANGOVER H3 FRAME
The Total BMX Hangover H3 Frame is the signature frame of Total BMX team rider and amazing park rider, Alex Coleborn. Alex made a few changes the Hangover this round including a slightly shorter rear end and a little steeper head tube. These small changes make the Hangover H3 one of the most responsive frames on the BMX market. For skate park riding it will be hard to find a better frame than the Total BMX Hangover H3 frame.
- FULL Japanese 4130 Chromoly (best available)
- 75.25º head tube angle
- Stand over 7.3” (centre of BB-centre of TT)
- 12.8”-13.1” rear end length
- 33mm Top tube, Integrated seat clamp
- Tapered 36mm to 32mm down tube
- Internally offset thicker tubing thickness in key stress areas
- Tapered rear chain stays 19mm - 16mm
- Tapered seat stays 19mm – 14mm and 'triple butted'
- Tapered seat tube, 71º angle
- Headtube: integrated heat treated
- BB: mid heat treated 11.5” height
- Removable brake mounts and tabs all included
- Dropouts: 6mm thick heat treated with integrated chain adjusters