SUNDAY SCOUT 2019 BIKE
2019 Sunday Scout
When you're ready to step up your BMX game, the Sunday Scout is ready. With a chromoly downtube and dropouts on the frame, as well the fork steer tube, you get construction upgrades that make a difference in weight and durability. The modern, responsive geometry of the Scout is ready for the park, trails or technical street riding. Aftermarket parts like Odyssey Path Pro 2.4” tires, a Sunday Badge Tripod seat/post, Sunday Freeze topload stem and Odyssey Twisted pro pedals are all from the top shelf. Sealed bearings throughout keep you rolling smooth, and chromoly 3-piece cranks make it go and take the hard landings in stride. The Sunday Scout meets the criteria for serious BMX riding, at a price that is easy to take.
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Badge (Perforated) Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.40" OEM Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
FULL PARTS LIST
- FRAME: 20.75" TT, Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT. Chromoly Downtube and Dropouts
- FORK: Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- HANDLEBAR: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- STEM: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated w/Alloy 10mm Spacer
- HEADSET CAP: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Odyssey Broc Signature
- SEAT: Sunday Badge (Perforated), Tripod
- SEAT POST: Tripod 25.4mm
- SEAT CLAMP: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CRANKS: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- RIMS: 20" P-7X 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sealed 3/8' 36H w/ Logo
- REAR HUB: Sealed Cassette 9t Driver, 36H
- SPOKES: 14G Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- CHAIN: KMC Z510H
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25-13.5”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 8.75”
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
- WITH BRAKES: 26.82lbs