SUNDAY PRIMER 18 inch 2019 BIKE
2019 Sunday Primer 18″
For smaller riders that need a little more speed and space, but aren’t ready to go to a full-sized 20”, the Sunday Primer 18” provides the perfect in-between size. Starting with the frame in brooding Matte Midnight Blue, you get proven geometry that is specially tuned to the 18” wheels. Proportionate handlebars provide leverage and control. Big Sunday Current tires offer max traction and absorb impact, and Odyssey Springfield brakes slow it down when the time comes. Take-down features from the bigger bikes like chromoly 3-piece cranks and a sealed 9T cassette hub keep it rolling fast and smooth. Even if you’re not quite “there” for a 20-inch bike, the Sunday Primer 18” will take you everywhere you need to go, in style.
- 18" Specific Geometry
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- 9t Cassette Hub
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
FULL PARTS LIST
- FRAME: 18" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT
- FORK: 18" Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Primer 7.65" x 25.5", 12° Back, 1 Up°
- STEM: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated w/10mm Alloy Spacer
- HEADSET CAP: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Top Cap
- BRAKE LEVER: Junior Lever
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Sunday Badge 1-PC
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: 28.6mm w/Sunday Logo
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CRANKS: 155mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/o Logo
- RIMS: 18" P-7X 28H
- FRONT HUB: Unselaed 3/8" 28H w/ Sunday Logo
- REAR HUB: Sealed 9t Driver, 28H
- SPOKES: 14G Steel
- TIRES: Sunday Current 18" x 2.20"
- CHAIN: KMC Z410 BUBU
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 11.75-12.00”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 10.35"
- STANDOVER: 7.5"
- RISE: 7.65"
- WIDTH: 25.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 1°
- WITH BRAKES: 23.3lbs