SUNDAY FORECASTER 2018 BIKE
|Order NOW! Expected ship date is 3rd Nov 2017|
The Sunday Forecaster 2018 Bike line features colorways from the Sunday Bikes BMX Pro team riders. The color options were hand picked by BMX Aaron Ross, Mark Burnett and Brett Silva. Some of the features that stand out on the new 2018 Forecaster include a Sunday Bikes Cyclone Freecoaster hub, Sealed front hub, Full Chromoly 170mm cranks and aftermarket Sunday Bikes Freeze Stem. The Forecaster is the perfect bike for those looking to step into the freecoaster market without braking the bank. Check below for more specs on the Sunday Bikes 2018 Forecaster BMX Bike.
- frame: 20.5", 20.85", 21" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DT
- fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Seeley Signature Grips
- seat: Odyssey Retro Pivotal
- seat post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sunday Cyclone Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
NOTE: SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Top tube length: 20.5", 20.85", 21"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°