SUNDAY EX 2018 BIKE
|Order NOW! Expected ship date is 3rd Nov 2017|
The Sunday EX 2018 Bike comes in two different colorway options to match Sunday Bikes pro team riders bikes. The Erik Elstran bike is black and the Chris Childs bike is raw. The Sunday Ex Bike comes with plenty of BMX luxuries such as Sunday Lightning rims, Sealed bearing front hub and sealed 9t rear cassette hub. Sunday even included some aftermarket Odyssey goods as well such as Twisted Pro PC Pedals, Brock Raiford Grips and Path Pro Tires. The Sunday Ex Bikes are ready for heavy street, ramp or dirt riding.
- frame: 20.75" Cromo Integrated HT, Wave DT, TT, CS, DO
- fork: 20", Full Cromo 2pc Steerer
- handlebar: 9" OEM Full Cromo
- stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford Signature
- seat: Sunday Cloud, Tripod
- seat post: Tripod 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Cranks
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, Sealed Cassette, 36H, Female Axle, 9T
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
NOTE: SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°