SUNDAY BLUEPRINT 2019 BIKE
|Pre Order NOW! Estimated Ship Date is 3rd Jul 2018|
2019 Blueprint 20″
The Sunday Blueprint 20” is the most affordable 20-inch bike in the Sunday lineup. Built a strong steel frameset with big 9” rise handlebars, the Current not only looks like a pro-level bike, it feels like one too. 25/9 gearing and chromoly 3-piece cranks keep this bike in motion and can take the abuse. Sunday Current 2.4” tires give new riders a little more bounce to the ounce, and name-brand components like a Sunday Freeze stem and Odyssey Springfield brakes not only add good looks, but a lot of performance for not a lot of loot.
- Sunday Current 2.4" Tires
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Integrated Headset
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
FULL PARTS LIST
- FRAME: 20" TT, Hi-Ten, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube, American BB
- FORK: 2PC Steerer Tube w/ Welded Pre-Load Bolt
- HANDLEBAR: OEM 9" Hi-Ten
- STEM: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- HEADSET: Traditional 1-1/8"
- HEADSET CAP: Top Cap w/ Star Nut
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- SPROCKET: 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 170mm tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm looseball American
- PEDALS: Wellgo
- RIMS: P-7X 20 x 36H
- FRONT HUB: Low-Flange, Looseball, 36H
- REAR HUB: Semi-Sealed 9t Driver, 36H
- SPOKES: 14G Steel, Black
- TIRES: Sunday Current 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410 BUBU
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25-13.5”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 8.4"
- RISE: 9"
- WIDTH: 28.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 4°
- WITH BRAKES: 26lbs