SUNDAY BLUEPRINT 16 inch 2019 BIKE
|Pre Order NOW! Estimated Ship Date is 3rd Jul 2018|
2019 Sunday Blueprint 16”
For riders just getting started with BMX, the Sunday Blueprint 16” bike is proportioned for pure BMX action for riders in the 4-7 year-old range. With big-bike features like a threadless headset that stays tight, beefy Sunday Current tires for smooth rolling and an Odyssey Springfield handbrake bolted to the tough steel frame and fork, this bike is easy to ride and tough-kid approved.
- Adjustable Saddle
- Sunday Current 16" Tires
- 13t Odyssey Freewheel
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Quik Slic Kable
FULL PARTS LIST
- FRAME: 16" Hi-Ten, American BB, Traditional 1-1/8" Headtube
- FORK: 16" Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Hi-Ten 6.75" x 23", 12° Back, 1° Up
- STEM: 40mm Front-Load
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake, Odyssey Quick-slic Kable, Junior lever
- HEADSET: Traditional 1-1/8"
- GRIPS: Junior
- SEAT: Junior Seat w/ Vinyl Cover
- SEAT POST: Steel 25.4 x 152mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- SPROCKET: 28t, Steel w/o logo
- CRANKS: 115mm 1-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: Looseball American
- PEDALS: Junior 1/2"
- RIMS: 16", 20H, P-7x
- FRONT HUB: Unsealed 20H w/o Logo
- REAR HUB: Unsealed 20H, 3/8 axle, 13t Freewheel.
- SPOKES: 14g w/ Steel Nipple
- TIRES: Sunday Current 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410 BUBU
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 16"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 10.625-10.875”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 9.25"
- STANDOVER: 6.9"
- RISE: 6.75"
- WIDTH: 23"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 1°
- WITH BRAKES: 21.73lbs