SUNDAY SOUNDWAVE SPECIAL 2018 BIKE
The Sunday Soundwave Special 2018 Bike is basically the same bike that Sunday Bikes Pro BMX Rider Gary Young rides. The Soundwave Special may be the best complete BMX bike you can buy for the price. This bike is completely packed full of all the Sunday and Odyssey BMX aftermaket parts you can think of. The Sunday V2 Soundwave Frame, Sunday Octave Forks and even Odyssey Thunderbolt cranks. This bike is amazing and at a fraction of the cost of buying all these parts on their own. Check the full list of parts and specs below.
**Note** The hubs on the bike are black, not silver as picture
- frame: 21" Sunday Soundwave v2 Aftermarket Frame, Wave Top-Tube and Down-Tube. 41-Thermal lifetime warranty.
- fork: Sunday Octave Aftermarket Fork w/ 32mm offset. 41-Thermal lifetime warranty.
- handlebar: Sunday Solar Bar. 41-Thermal Lifetime Warranty.
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday Octave Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford Signature
- seat: Odyssey Retro Tripod
- seat post: Odyssey Tripod 25.4mm
- seat clamp: Sunday Aftermarket
- sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 27T, 6061 CNC
- cranks: 175mm, Odyssey Thunderbolt RHD or LHD.
- BB parts: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 36H
- front hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, 36H
- rear hub: Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster 36H, 9t Driver. RHD or LHD.
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Street Sweeper 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z-510HX
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube length: 21"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.50" - 13.75"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9”
- Rise: 9.25"
- Width: 29"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1