SUNDAY 24 inch MODEL C 2018 BIKE
The Sunday Model C 2018 Bike is set up for those who are on the taller side or just don't feel comfortable on a normal 20 inch BMX Bike. The Model C is just a bigger version of a 20 inch bike and is ready for all the same types of riding. Sunday packed this bike with many cool features such as A sealed bearing front hub, fully sealed 9t rear cassette hub, Odyssey Springfield brakes, Sunday Freeze stem and much more. The Sunday Model C 2018 bike is pretty rad. Check more specs at the list below.
- frame: 22" TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Head Tube
- fork: 24" Fork w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: 24UMPH XL Replica 7.75"Rise, 28" Width, 12° Backsweep, 4° Upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Pursuit
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod, 200mm long
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25t Steel
- cranks: 175mm Tubular 3pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning 24" Rim 36H
- front hub: Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 36H, 9T Driver
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Pursuit OEM 24" x 2.20"
- chain: KMC Z510H
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube length: 22"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 14.625-14.875”
- Bottom bracket height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25”
- Rise: 7.75"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°