SUNDAY 16 inch BLUEPRINT 2018 BIKE
The Sunday 16 inch Blueprint 2018 Bike is the perfect starter BMX bike for the average height 4 to 7 year old. Set up to look a lot like the bigger Sunday bikes the 16 inch Blueprint brings quality and style to the plate. Sunday did a great job of setting this bike up to work well for the little guys and even went out of their way to save weight in a few places such as cutting the spoke down to 20 per wheel. Learn more about the specs of the Sunday 16 inch Blueprint 2018 bike below.
- frame: 16" Hi-Ten, American BB, Traditional 1-1/8" Headtube
- fork: 16" Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer
- handlebar: Hi-Ten 6.75" x 23", 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: 40mm Front-Load
- brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake, Odyssey Quick-slic Kable, Junior lever
- headset: Traditional 1-1/8"
- grips: Junior
- seat: Junior Seat w/ Vinyl Cover
- seat post: Steel 25.4 x 152mm
- seat clamp: Integrated
- sprocket: 28t, Steel w/o logo
- cranks: 115mm 1-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: Looseball American
- pedals: Junior 1/2"
- rims: 16", 20H, P-7x
- front hub: Unsealed 20H
- rear hub: Unsealed 20H, 3/8 axle, Odyssey 13t Freewheel.
- spokes: 14g w/ Steel Nipple
- tires: Sunday Current 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube length: 16"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 10.625-10.875”
- Bottom bracket height: 9.25"
- Standover: 6.9"
- Rise: 6.75"
- Width: 23"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°