- Frame: Hand Welded 100% 1020 HiTen Steel
- Fork: 1020 HiTen Steel w/ Tapered Legs & One-piece Steerer, 32mm Offset
- Bars: TIG Welded, 1020 HiTen Steel, 5.70"
- Grips: Velo Mini Grips 110mm
- Barends: Built In
- Stem: 6061 Alloy Front-load 30mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8” Threadless
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy w/ Hinged Clamp
- Brakes: APSE Alloy Caliper Brake
- Cranks: One-Piece Chromoly 92mm
- Sprocket: 25T
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Pedals: Wellgo Mini PC
- Chain: YBN 410 Black
- Front Hub: 16h Unsealed 3/8” Axle
- Rear Hub: 16h Cassette w/ 12mm Axle & One-Piece Chromoly Driver
- Driver: 9t Cassette
- Front Rim: Fiction Spartan Alloy 16H (Single-wall)
- Rear Rim: Fiction Spartan Alloy 16H (Single-wall)
- Seat: Padded w/ Rails for Adjustment
- Seat Post: Steel 160mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Front Tire: 12x2.10”
- Rear Tire: 12x2.10”
- Weight: 16.75lbs
- Color: Matte Grey Paint w/ Dark Blue tires
Stolen Agent 12" 2020 Bike
The Stolen Agent 12" 2020 Bike
The Stolen Agent series of bikes was created to get young riders rolling on legit BMX bikes at great prices. Each Agent features a sealed cassette rear hub with a 9T chromoly driver and lightweight alloy rims. With scaled down parts to fit each size Agent, along with adjustable railed seats for maximum adjustability, these bikes are easy to ride and ready for the first chapters of a life in BMX. The 2020 Stolen Agent 12” features a freewheel cassette hub for the true BMX experience and a caliper brake to make it stop, while pint-sized 92mm chromoly cranks make it go. Your little shredder will love the cool metallic gray paint and bright blue tires on the Agent 12”, and you’ll love the price tag. Designed for children of approximately 3 to 5 years.
- Toptube Length: 13.25"
- Chainstay Length: 9.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.0°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height: 5.6″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 7.1"
- Fork Offset: 32mm