SE BIKES MONSTER QUAD 29 inch.
The ultimate definition of BMX Innovations, SE introduces the world's first 29+ BMX bike- The MONSTER QUAD!
Built aroud huge 29" x 2.8" Vee Speedster tires, this is the biggest BMX bike on the planet!
The unique Monster Quad frame design features oversized downtube, integrated headtube, super stiff BB yoke, and a classic looptail rear end! The Avid BB5 disc brakes and 2-piece alloy cranks really put this bike over the top!
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Monster Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 445mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Color: Silver
- Crankset: SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 39T Alloy Chainring,
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 20T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.8" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
- Handlebar: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts,
- Seat: Monster Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Weight 33.6 lbs / 15.24 kgs
- Color: Ball burnished silver