SE Bikes BN Flyer Banana Seat Bike
The SE Bikes "BN Flyer" Banana Seat Bike is based off SE's OM Flyer Bike but with a Taller bar, Banana seat and sissy bar so 70's kids can re live their youth yet have a comfortable ride. Made from 4130 chromoly and features the legendary Loop Tail rear end. The 2019 Model has a few small changes over past years such as SE's Big Honkin' Bars, sealed Mohawk hubs and even some Wheelie Pegs. This years electric blue color with good parts looks amazing and classy at the same time. If you need a cool 26" BMX bike with a bunch of history behind the name the SE OM Flyer could be the bike for you. Check Out the rest of the specs for the SE Bikes 2019 OM Flyer Bike below.
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc V-Ridge Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, SE Star Spider, 39T Alloy SE Racing Chainring
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims,17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co X SE Racing Cub 26” x 2.0” F & R
- Brakes: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo 9" Rise
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ Donuts, Made in USA
- Seat: "Bad ASS" Banana Seat
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm
- Extras: Vintage Vinyl SE Racing Lightning Bolt Padset with snaps, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Racing Rad Plate, SE Wheelie pegs
- Weight, lbs: 30.1 lbs
- Top Tube, Actual 22.2"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 15"
- Seat Tube Angle 73°
- Head Tube Angle 71°
- Chainstay 16.9"
- Wheelbase 41.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.7"
- Seat Post Diameter 25.4mm
- Stand Over Height 28.1"
- Suggested Rider Size 5'3"+ (160cm+)