SE BIKES 2019 SOCAL FLYER 24 INCH BIKE
|Green In stock! Pre Order Black or White Now! Expected ship date is around 31st Oct 2018|
The SE Bikes 2019 SoCal Flyer 24 inch Bike has a completely new look. All the same great features like a 6061 aluminum frame with Floval Tubing, SE Cub Tires, 180mm 3 piece chromoly cranks and more. The SoCal Flyer is the perfect bike for cruising around, poppin' a few wheelies and bombing some hills.
The SE Bikes 2019 SoCal Flyer 24 inch Bike is now up for pre-order. Full price is $459. A $100 deposit gets one held for you now. They are set to arrive in late July /Early August. Once they arrive you will be contacted to pay the balance of $359.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Hi-tensil steel
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 39T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex Y-303 Front & DM22 Rear Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires: SE x Vee Cub 24” x 2.0” Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless, PlanetBMX rules
- Handlebar: Big Honkinish Cruiser Bar, 28.5” x 6.5”
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
- Grips: SE Bikes Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs & Donuts
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat w/ Supper Grippy Top Cover
- Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Accessories: SE Racing Number Plate, SE Bikes Padset, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Weight: 26.8 lbs
- Top Tube, Actual: 21.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 12.5"
- Seat Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Angle: 73.5°
- Chainstay Length: 15.9"
- Wheelbase: 39.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.2"
- Standover: 26.4"
- Suggested Rider Size: 5'3"+