SE BIKES 2019 DOGTOWN BIG RIPPER 29 INCH BIKE
|Pre Order NOW! Estimated Ship date is 31st Jul 2018|
The SE Bikes 2019 Dogtown Big Ripper bikes are a collaboration between The legendary BMX Company SE Bikes and legendary Skateboard company Dogtown. Both companies put some time into the SE Bikes Dogtown Big Ripper and it shows. SE is known for making super rad bikes and this one has all the style of Dogtown all over it. Just a few of the rad features include a 6061 Aluminum frame with Floval Tubing, Fully sealed bearing hubset, Dogtown engraved SE Stem and much more. Check out more of the specs of the SE Bikes Dogtown Big Ripper below.
Full price is $699. A $100 deposit gets one held for you now. They are set to arrive in late July /Early August. Once they arrive you will be contacted to pay the balance of $599.00
- Frame: Dogtown Skate Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x Dogtown Speedster, 29” x 2.10” Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless
- Handlebar: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29” x 6”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Dogtown “SE” & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ Dogtown Donuts
- Seat: Dogtown Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: Dogtown Edition Number Plate, Legendary Dogtown Bandana Print Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Weight: 29.6 lbs / 13.42 kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 23.6"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 16.9"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 18"
- Wheelbase: 43.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 30.5"
- Suggested Rider Size: 5'5"+ (165cm+)
- Stem: 55mm
- Handlebar Width: 29"
- Crank: 175mm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Seat Post Diameter: 27.2mm