The Subrosa MR1 Frame is the signature from of Subrosa Pro, Matt Ray. Matt could possibly be one of the best tech street and ramp riders in BMX today so you know is frame is set up right. The MR1 frame is built from 100% 4130 Sanko chromoly tubing and has double butted top and down tubes. Extra features include a heat treated head tube and top tube and down tube gussets. Check out more of the Subrosa MR1 Frame specs below.
- Sizes: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”
- 4130 Sanko chromoly, double butted top tube, double butted down tube
- Head tube: Heat Treated with TT and DT gussets / 120mm tall and 75° angle
- Seat tube: 8.75’’ tall and 71° angle
- Chain stays: Subrosa wishbone / 13.4’ slammed - 13.6’’ centered
- BB: MID / 11.5”
- Weight: 4.8 lbs (20.5”)