The Redline Roam is a 20" BMX bike but with a smaller frame for those riders that want a little bit bigger bike that a 18"
The Roam is race inspired but has no problems holding it's own at the pump track, dirt jumps or on the streets popping curbs.
- Bike Frame Hi-Ten
- Bike Fork Hi-Ten Tubular
- Bike Headset Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Bike Cranks RL spec 175mm One Piece crank
- Bike Sprocket 42t
- Bike Bottom Bracket American LB
- Bike Cogset 16t
- Bike Chain KMC Z410
- Bike Front Hub LB, 3/8" Axle
- Bike Rear Hub RL Steel FW
- Bike Spokes 14g
- Bike Rims RL 20 Alloy, 36h
- Bike Tires Kenda Kontact F. 20 x 1.95 / R. 20 x 1.75" Tires
- Bike Brake Levers Alloy Tektro
- Bike Pedals RL spec PC Platform 1/2"
- Bike Handlebar Hi ten, 6.5" Rise, 12° Back, 1° Up
- Bike Grips Redline Hex Expert w/plugs
- Bike Stem RL 55mm Aluminum 1 1/8" threadless
- Bike Seat RL Padded
- Bike Seatpost 25.4
- Bike Weight 24.1
- Bike Brakes Alloy Linear
|Bike Top Tube Length||19.1 "|
|Bike Head Angle||72.0 °|
|Bike Seat Angle||69.0 °|
|Bike Chain Stay Length||15.0 "|
|Bike Bb Height||11.0 "|
|Bike Stem Length||55.0 "|
|Bike Handlebar Width||24.0 "|
|Bike Crank Length||175.0 "|