Haro's Shredder Pro 2021 bike is their entry level, more freestyle oriented model compared to its regular Shredder counterpart. Featuring a Hi-Tensil steel frame rather than an alloy, an a more aggressive geometry make this a perfect bike for getting into the BMX game.
- Hi-ten frame with 20.3" top tube
- 1 1/8" hi-ten threadless fork
- 7.5" hi-ten bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat
- Kenda Kontact tires 20 x 2.25" front and rear
- Alloy 990 brake