The Eclat E440/Cortex Front Wheels are hand built using stainless steel spokes for a precise ride straight out of the box.
The Eclat E440 Rim brings you the lightest possible rim you could have without sacrificing strength. Weighting in at 440g, hence the name, the E440 has been thoroughly tested by the Eclat Pro team to ensure this lightweight rim can still take any abuse you can throw at it.
- 6061-T6 alloy, flash welded
- 34mm x 16mm, 390mm ERD, 36h only
- Super stiff street rim with unique rim profile
- Strong, lightweight, double wall design
- Very thick sidewalls less likely to dent on hang-ups
- Taller profile for rigidity but straight side walls for brake use
- 440g (15.52oz : 0.97lbs)
Cortex Front Hub:
The Cortex front hub was designed for the streets. 6061 - T6 alloy shell with longer 35mm 4130 chromoly bolts to accommodate plastic pegs all while offering a stronger bolt. Grind friendly shell with a narrow flange for better spoke clearance while grinding. Includes two nylon guards.