The Demolition Rig Cranks are designed and heavily used by Demolition Parts Pro Rider, Dennis Enarson. If you follow BMX you know what a beast Dennis is on a BMX bike so you know the Rig Cranks need to be able to take a beating. Full Chromoly arms and 24mm spindle makes these cranks about as tough as they can possibly be.
- Heat Treated CRMO arms with built in ridge face for added strength and stiffness
- Forged 24 mm X 48T splined boss that sites flush to prevent ankle scarring
- 24 mm X 48T splined heat treated CRMO spindle
- CRMO spindle bolts with 3/8" ratchet and 6 mm allen keyed by CNC'd
- Available sizes: 170 mm and 175 mm
- Weight: 31.6 oz. (175 mm)