Mutiny Comb Frame
The Mutiny Comb Frame is the signature design of BMX pro, Jeff Wescott and is built to perform under modern day BMX street riding conditions.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Sanko tube set
- 5" tall headtube
- Elliptical downtube to help prevent denting
- Custom Chainstay junction at the bottom bracket to help with stiffness
- Top tube lengths 20.6 / 20.8 / 21 / 21.3
- Headtube angle 75°
- Headtube length 5"
- Seat Tube: 71 degrees
- Rear end length: 13" slammed with 1/2” of adjustment
- BB Height: 11.65”
- Standover Height: 9”
- Weight: 5.1 lbs based on a 21.3” frame
- Brake mounts removable - brake kit not included. Both Kink and S&M brake kits fit.