Kink Contender Frame
The Kink Contender Frame is the signature frame of Kink Team Rider, Dan Coller. Dan is known to ride very hard so Kink had to make him a frame that could hold up to his style and the Contender is ready to do just that. This BMX Frame is is built from 100% chromoly, has invest cast dropouts and comes in plenty of sizes and colors.
- Toptube Sizes: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”, 21.3”
- Chainstay Length: 13.25” Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid BB
- Braking: Includes Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Particulars: Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Integrated Seat Clamp with Radiused Top
- Oval Downtube for Improved Dent Resistance
- D-Shape Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes for Added Tire Clearance
- Investment Cast Wishbone and Contender Seatstay Bridge
- Anti-Slip Interior Dropout Knurling
- Weight: 5lb 3oz (20.5")