Haro Steel Reserve SR 1.2
When things start to get serious out in the wild, the Haro Steel Reserve SR 1.2 is ready to do battle. A 100% chromoly frame with an internal headtube houses the ( Marzocchi DJ3 or New Manitou Circus Sport) 100mm travel fork, providing for stable handling at all speeds and the ability to absorb big landings. Take-ups from the Haro BMX division like 3-piece chromoly cranks, 25/12 gearing and a Haro Slim seat/post combo provide proven performance and a perfect strength-to-weight ratio. Low-profile Wellgo pedals with metal pins put the power down and keep you connected from the feet up. A rear Tektro hydraulic disc brake keeps you under control, and Weinmann KMAX Pro alloy 32 hole rims with Kenda K-Rad 26 x 2.3" tires make it all roll and hold your line through the turns. Whether you're blasting down a mountain or putting in time at the local pump track, the Steel Reserve SR 1.2 has the goods to make it all happen, in style.
- - Haro full Crmo Steel Reserve frame w/ internal head tube
- - 21.8" TT (Short) & 22.5" TT (Long) sizes
- - Marzocchi DJ3 or New Manitou Circus Sport 100mm travel fork
- - Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset, 25t sprocket
- - Haro Steel 65mm riser bar w/ Haro Counterfeit grips
- - Haro Padded Slim one piece seat/post, 25.4mm O.D.
- - Weinmann KMAX Pro alloy DW 32h rims,
- - Pivit alloy disc cassette w/ 12t Crmo cog