Haro Steel Reserve SR 1.1
If you're ready to go big, why not do it on bigger wheels? The Haro Steel Reserve SR 1.1 is ready to throw down, at a price that won't take you down. With a full chromoly frame and rigid fork, the SR 1.1 gives you the BMX feels on 26" wheels. A low-profile design keeps the center of gravity low and makes for stable airtime. A single mechanical disc brake in the real provides ample stopping power, and Kenda K-Rad 26 x 2.3" tires put the power to the ground and provide maximum traction. BMX-inspired spec. like 3-piece chromoly cranks, 25/12 gearing with a cassette rear and a Haro front load stem keep it real and hold up to the abuse of real mountain riding or jibbing around town.
- - Haro full Crmo Steel Reserve frame w/ internal head tube
- - 21.8" TT (Short) & 22.5" TT (Long) sizes
- - Rigid Crmo fork, Suspension corrected, w/ disc brake tabs
- - Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset, 25t sprocket
- - Haro Steel 65mm riser bar w/ Haro Counterfeit grips
- - Haro front load BMX stem
- - Haro Padded Slim one piece seat/post, 25.4mm O.D.
- - Weinmann XM260 alloy DW 36h rims