HARO STEEL RESERVE 1.1 DIRT JUMP BIKE 2018
The Haro Steel Reserve 1.1 Dirt Jump Bike is a 26 inch wheeled bike set up with a BMX feel. Made to be used at the trails, on ramp or even on the streets the Steel Reserve 1.1 is ready for whatever you want to do on a bike. Haro Built the Steel Reserve 1.1 with a full chromoly frame, Rigid chromoly fork and even 8 splined chromoly cranks. The Steel Reserve 1.1 gets you right in the mix in the DJ bike wold without breaking the bank.
- Haro full Crmo Steel Reserve frame w/ internal head tube
- 21.8" TT (Short) & 22.5" TT (Long)
- Rigid Crmo fork, Suspension corrected, w/ disc brake tabs
- Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset, 25t sprocket
- Haro Steel 65mm riser bar w/ Haro Counterfeit grips
- Haro front load BMX stem
- Haro Padded Slim one piece seat/post, 25.4mm O.D.
- Weinmann XM260 alloy DW 36h rims
- Pivit alloy disc cassette hub w/ 12t Crmo cog
- Kenda K-Rad 26 x 2.3" tires
- Tektro Aries MD-M280 mechanical rear disc brake