HARO LINEAGE TEAM SPORT 26 INCH 2018 BIKE
The Haro Lineage Team Sport 26 Inch Bike may look like the original 1988 Haro Sport but uses a 26 inch wheel. We all know that 20" bikes are super cool but not always the most comfortable to ride so this new 26 inch version gives you the look but on a bike with a bit more room. You still get all the cool stuff like a Gyro, Front and rear brakes as well as the fold down fork stand pegs. Check out the rest of the specs of the Haro Line Team Sport 26 inch bike below.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Sport Frame with wishbone top tube, mid bottom bracket shell, vintage style drop outs and integrated head tube.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Fork with 990 brake mounts and vintage style drop outs.
- Haro Lineage Kneesaver Bars in 8.5" rise
- Haro Lineage Top Load Stem
- Haro Lineage 48 spline / 19mm 3 piece crank with 41t Compact Disk Sprocket
- Fully Sealed Wheels with Lineage hubs laced to a double walled alloy rim with silver satin finish
- Kenda Kranium 26" x 2.1 tires
- Haro Lineage Padded Pivotal seat and Fluted Pivotal Post
- Set of Fold down fork stand pegs
- CNC Alloy Gyro with Teflon bearing
- 2 sets of Dia-Comp "Hombre" 996 brakes and Tech 77 brake levers
*Haro has asked us to only ship this item to addresses in the USA. For this reason we will cancel and refund any orders placed that include this product if the shipping address is outside the US....Sorry***