HARO LINEAGE TEAM SPORT 2018 BIKE
The Linage Team Sport 2018 Bike is built to look just like the Haro Team Sport bike from 1988. Haro wanted the give the 1988 Sport credit where credit is due but obviously did some updating to the geometry. The new Team Sport comes with Haro's new Lineage Wheels in chrome that are modeled after the ever so popular Peregrine Super Pro Wheels that can also be bought separately. Another little surprise Haro has up their sleeve is that the new 2018 Masters and Sports also come with the new modern day Haro Kneesaver Bars. Check out the rest of the specs of the new 2018 Haro Team Sport below.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Sport Frame with 20.75" wishbone top tube, mid bottom bracket shell, built in chain adjusters and integrated head tube.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Fork with 990 brake mounts and investment cast drop outs.
- Haro Lineage Kneesaver Bars in 8.5" rise
- Haro Lineage Top Load Stem
- Haro Lineage 48 spline / 19mm 3 piece crank with 28t Compact Disk Sprocket
- New Fully Sealed Haro Lineage wheels in all polished silver that look very much like the original Peregrine Super Pro Wheels
- Haro HPF 100psi tires in 2.2" size
- Haro Lineage Padded Pivotal seat and Fluted Pivotal Post
- 2 pair of alloy pegs
- CNC Alloy Gyro with Teflon bearing
- 2 sets of Dia-Comp "Hombre" 996 brakes and Tech 77 brake levers
*Haro has asked us to only ship this item to addresses in the USA. For this reason we will cancel and refund any orders placed that include this product if the shipping address is outside the US....Sorry***