HARO LINEAGE TEAM MASTER 26 INCH 2018 BIKE
The Haro Linage Team Master 26 inch 2018 Bike is built to look just like the Haro Team Master bike from 1988 except Haro beefed it up to today's quality and standards and also made it bigger. Many of the people that owned the 1988 Haro Master Bikes are a little older now and may need a larger bike for their no cruising riding style. This is why Haro Made a 2018 Master with 26 inch wheels. Other great features include full chromoly construction, sealed wheels and chromoly 3 piece cranks. Check out the rest of the specs of the Haro Lineage Team Master 26 inch bike below.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Master Frame with 20.5" double top tube, mid bottom bracket shell, vintage style dropouts and integrated head tube.
- Haro Lineage 100% 26" Chromoly Fork with 990 brake mounts and vintage style drop outs.
- Haro Lineage Kneesaver Bars in 8.5" rise
- Haro Lineage Top Load Stem
- Haro Lineage 48 spline / 19mm 3 piece crank with 41t Compact Disk Sprocket
- Fully Sealed Wheels with Lineage hubs laced to a double walled alloy rim with silver satin finish
- Kenda Kranium 26" x 2.1 tires
- Haro Lineage Padded Pivotal seat and Fluted Pivotal Post
- Set of Fold down fork stand pegs
- CNC Alloy Gyro with Teflon bearing
- 2 sets of Dia-Comp "Hombre" 996 brakes and Tech 77 brake levers
*Haro has asked us to only ship this item to addresses in the USA. For this reason we will cancel and refund any orders placed that include this product if the shipping address is outside the US....Sorry***