HARO LINEAGE TEAM MASTER 2018 BIKE
The Linage Team Master 2018 Bike is built to look just like the Haro Team Master bike from 1988. The 2018 Master may look just like the original but it's built with today's geometry and quality. Haro BMX has been doing an amazing job of setting up all these 30 year throwback bikes and the 2018 / 1988 Master may be the coolest one yet. This year Haro went big and made "Peregrine- Like" wheels just for these bikes. That's right, a Peregrine Super Pro like wheel set comes standard on this bike and they are also able to be bought on their own as well. Check out more of the specs of the new Lineage Team Master 2018 Bike below.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Master Frame with 20.5" double top tube, mid bottom bracket shell, built in chain adjusters and integrated head tube.
- Haro Lineage 100% Chromoly Fork with 990 brake mounts and investment cast drop outs.
- Haro Lineage Kneesaver Bars in 8.5" rise
- Haro Lineage Top Load Stem
- Haro Lineage 48 spline / 19mm 3 piece crank with 28t Compact Disk Sprocket
- New Fully Sealed Haro Lineage wheels in all high polished that look very much like the original Peregrine Super Pro Wheels
- Haro HPF 100psi tires in 2.2" size
- Haro Lineage Padded Pivotal seat and Fluted Pivotal Post
- 2 pair of alloy pegs
- CNC Alloy Gyro with Teflon bearing
- 2 sets of Dia-Comp "Hombre" 996 brakes and Tech 77 brake levers