HARO LINEAGE MASTER 2019 BASHGUARD BIKE
|Pre Order NOW! Expected release date is 15th Mar 2019|
The Haro Lineage Master 2019 Bashaguard Bike is pretty much a work of art. Made to look much like the sought after 1989 Haro Master John B and the guys at Haro have been working on this bike for years. There is only set to be 150 of each color option made so if you want one of these bikes you need to get your pre order in quick as they are VERY limited and will sell out quick. Full price is $1499.95. You can make payments over time until they are available or just pay the balance off when they arrive.
Chrome Option is 20.5" Top Tube
Red Option is 20.75" Top Tube
Black Option is 21" Top Tube
- Full Chromoly Frame, Fork and bars
- Fully Sealed "Peregrine" looking Lineage wheels in CHROME WITH WELDED SEAM
- 44t / 16t gear ratio with Cassette hub.
- Nylon Bashguard Skid plate
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5” with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Fusion 7075 alloy heat treated 3-piece crank with chromoly spindle 175mm with Haro Lineage Compact Disc 44T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 44/16 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall welded alloy chrome rims
- Haro HPF 100 psi tires 20 x 2.2” front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
- Fusion alloy pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing (Albe's Rules More)
- Haro Team grips
- KMC K710SL super light chain
- Dia-Compe “Hombre” FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
- Fusion alloy twin torque seat post clamp
The $100 deposit gets you one held and expected delivery is mid to late March of 2019.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA.