HARO GROUP 1 RS-1 29 INCH 2018 BIKE
|Expected release date is 19th Mar 2018|
the Haro Group 1 RS-1 29 inch 2018 bike touches on a whole new cycling market and now Haro is pushing the BMX style into it. The New Group 1 RS-1 has all the amazing looks of the popular Haro race bikes from 1988 but in a very high quality 29" bike. You know it's rad because even 1988 Haro Race team member, Pistol Pete Loncarevich put his name on this ride. Check out more of the specs of the Haro Group 1 RS-1 29 inch Bike below.
- Haro Group 1 RS-1 100% Chromoly 29" Frame with mid bottom bracket shell, vintage style drop outs and integrated head tube.
- Haro Group 1 100% Chromoly Fork with vintage style drop outs.
- Haro Freestyler Cruiser Bar
- Haro Lineage Top Load Stem
- Haro Lineage 48 spline / 19mm 3 piece crank with 41t Compact Disk Sprocket
- Fully Sealed Wheels with Lineage hubs laced to a double walled alloy rim with silver satin finish
- Kenda Kranium 29" x 2.25 tires
- Haro Lineage Padded Pivotal seat and Fluted Pivotal Post
- 1 sets of Dia-Comp "Hombre" 996 brakes and Tech 77 brake lever
****PLACE YOUR PRE ORDER FOR THESE BIKES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! THEY ARE SET TO ARRIVE IN MARCH OF 2018 AND WILL PROBABLY BE ALL SOLD OUT BEFORE THEY ARRIVE. BY PLACING YOUR PRE ORDER NOW YOU WILL BE RESERVED ONE. PRE ORDER REQUIRES A $100 DEPOSIT. WHEN BIKES ARRIVE YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND THE BALANCE OF $1159.95 CAN BE PAID AT THAT TIME AND SHIPPING WILL BE FREE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA WE WILL ALSO BE INCLUDING A FREE PAIR OF SUNGLASSES AND A T-SHIRT ****
*Haro has asked us to only ship this item to addresses in the USA. For this reason we will cancel and refund any orders placed that include this product if the shipping address is outside the US....Sorry***