HARO CK FRAME
The Haro CK Frame is the signature from from Haro Bikes Pro Team Rider, Chad Kerley. Chad is known as being one of the most dialed and progressive riders in BMX so you know Haro made sure he had a frame to match. The CK Frame is set up with a hourglass shaped headtube and bottom bracket shell for a pleasing look. Haro also set up the CK to be brakeless just like Chad's personal bike. Check out the rest of the specs of the Haro CK frame below.
- - Constructed of 100% 4130 chromoly and features heat-treated hour glass head tube, bottom bracket shell, 13" molded stays and investment cast dropouts
- - Brakeless specific design
- - Externally CNC-machined seat tube with welded integrated seat clamp
- - 20.75" and 21" TT sizes
- - 75 degree head tube, 11.5" BB height, 13" rear center, 8.75" standover
- - Matte Black, Gloss White