Haro Annex SI Bike 2019
HARO ANNEX SI Bike 2019
Feeling the BMX vibes, but on a strict budget? The Haro Annex SI is a great jump off point to get you on your way. A smaller 19.5” top tube on the alloy frame, along with 7.5” bars and 165mm cranks fits riders in the middle of the size scale. The parts group keeps the price down without slowing you down, with standout features like a padded Haro seat, Kenda Kontact tires and Promax brakes. Top it off with high-vis Haro graphics and the Annex SI is a great introductory bike for every day riding and the first time around the BMX track.
Ages 11 - 14, riders 5'3" - 5'8"
- 6061 alloy frame with 19.5" top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with 1 1/8" threadless steer tube
- Hi-ten 7.5" bar and Haro alloy front load stem
- 1-piece 165mm crank with USA loose ball BB
- 40/16t gearing
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat
- Kenda Kontact 20 x 1.95" front and 1.75" rear tires
- Promax V-Brake and lever