FLY SAVANNA FRAME
The Fly Bikes Savanna Frame is the signature frame of Fly Bikes team rider Courage Adams. Courage is one of the best BMX riders on the planet these days so you know his frame is set up just how it should be. Chances are you'll never be able to manual like Courage but at least with the Fly Savanna Frame you can pretend to.
- Tubing: Japanesse Seamless 4130 CrMo
- Headtube & Bottom Bracket: CNC machined 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Seat Clamp & Dropouts: Invest casting 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Stays bridges & Gussets: Laser cut 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Head tube: 75.5º
- Seat tube: 71º
- Rear end: 13"
- Standover: 9.25"
- BB height: 11.75"
- Top tube: 20.7" / 21"
- Headtube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Brake system: Brakeless
- Weight: 2.330g / 5.13lb