FLY AIRE FRAME
The Fly Aire Frame is the signature from of Fly Bikes Team rider, Larry Edgar. If you've ever seen how high Larry goes you understand how well the Aire frame must be made. A slightly relaxed headtube angle, longer rear end make the Aire perfect for trail and transition riding.
- Tubing: Japanesse Seamless 4130 CrMo
- Headtube & Bottom Bracket: CNC machined 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Seat Clamp & Dropouts: Invest casting 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Stays bridges & Gussets: Laser cut 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Head tube: 74.5º
- Seat tube: 71º
- Rear end: 13.8"
- Standover: 9.25"
- BB height: 11.50"
- Top tube: 21" / 21.3"
- Headtube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Brake System: M8 Dylan Mounts / Seatstays
- Weight: 2.370g / 5.22lb