COLONY OZ-ONE FRAME
The Colony Oz-one Frame is made to resemble the legendary old school freestyle frame, The Ozone. This bike is made to ride by today's standards though with all new school geometry.
- The Colony Oz-One.
- Retro inspired twin top tube frame
- Modern geometry & materials.
- Full 4130 CrMo.
- Heat treated integrated head tube, longer length of 117.5mm
- Heat treated MID BB.
- Heat treated 6mm thick with built in chain tensioner.
- Tapered down tube & rear stays.
- External Gusset on DT
- Wide rear end for fatter 2.4″ tyres.
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt.
- 13.6” slammed rear, 75.2º HA, 71º ST.
- 11.5″ BB Height.
- Stand over height 8.3″ (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- White over the Chrome.
These will be a one time offering, VERY limited edition.