Dillion Lloyd's signature buck line was based around dillion's blend of progressive technical riding and all out savagery making it a We The People Classic.
- ovalised dent resistant chain stays
- taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.50" tire
- extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- frame comes drilled for Pivot-3 type removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- slim profile integrated seat clamp with 6mm hex
- top and down tube gussets
- 7mm thick investment cast and heat-treated
- mid bottom bracket shell
Chain Stay: 13.2"
Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
Seat Tube Angle:71°
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8”
Stand Over Height: 9.25”