Fit Misfit 16" Bike 2021
Fit has every kid-sized bike addressed with the addition of the new Fit Misfit 16". The "traditional" small wheel size is rolling steady and Fit took it next level with pro-looks and spec. that makes it work. Chromoly tubing for lightweight and high strength. Scaled-down parts to fit smaller legs, arms and hands like 105mm 3-piece cranks, 7 X 24" bars and Fit's junior-sized Misfit grips. A 24/9 sprocket combo gets kids in gear. When your kid is ready to move up from a balance bike, the Misfit 16 is worth a look--It's a dialed little machine.
- FRAME: 16.25” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes.
- GEOMETRY: 16.
- HEADSET: A-Headset.
- BB: Sealed Mid.
- BARS: 2-Piece 7”x 24”.
- FORK: New 31mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube.
- STEM: Mini Top Load.
- GRIPS: FIT Misfit.
- SEAT: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo.
- CRANKS: Tubular Cro-Mo 105mm.
- SPROCKET: FIT Bite 24T.
- PEDALS: Wellgo Nylon Platform.
- FRONT WHEEL: Wider 20H Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub.
- REAR WHEEL: Wider 20H Single Wall w/Sealed 9T Cassette.
- TIRES: FIT OEM 2.25”.
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable